Thursday, January 2, 2014

Anticipation

The last few years, we have chosen to participate in My One Word in lieu of New Year's Resolutions.

2012, my word was Joy

2013, my word was Action

For 2014, I am ANTICIPATING what God has in store.

I am excited about the possibilities in front of us and know that God is continuing to work in a big way. I'm anticipating progress in my personal life, professional life, the Foundation... I'm anticipating seeing pieces falling into place this coming year.

I know God has a plan!

ANTICIPATION

Jeremiah 29:11-13
New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments: