Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another Caption Contest!



it's time for another caption contest!
Today, we found ourselves with a photo op...
and Paxton's expression just makes me laugh :)
That's my boy!


(and yes... the laundry was clean!)




Here's the deal: 
If I have at least 10 caption entries (from 10 different people) by 10:00 pm on Thursday (approximately 48 hours from now), I will then post a poll with the entries and allow voting. The caption with the most votes will receive a prize... I've not decided for sure what the prize will be, but I will come up with something!

Happy Captioning!!
(Though I'm sure it won't be an issue, any caption that may be considered as disrespectful will be promptly removed)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously mom. Don't even think of interrupting my lounge time by folding these towels.

Terra Jean said...

" I need attention, ASAP, or these may need re-washed" lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom, do you use SNUGGLE, it feels snuggly to me!

Holly said...

I sure hope mom doesn't mistake me for a towel!

Erin said...

Mom, you said the towels were clean?! Uh, oh! Houston, we have a problem! lol

Andrea Arthur said...

I'm dizzy, but that was a fun, crazy ride.

Birthday Buddy said...

Apparently mom got a little carried away with the housework! "Mom, I'm not a towel!"

Vanessa Ison said...

Now mom...I know you've learned a few things during your days of working with FPP, but did you really have to substitute my crib for this laundry basket? I mean, come on...what's next...the dresser drawer?????

Aunt Amy said...

"Uhm, did I hear you say you were going to fold EVERYTHING in this basket??"

Lara k said...

Hey, this doing laundry stuff isn't so bad. Why are mommies always complaining?

Anonymous said...

"Umm,I'm getting a little nervous about that sermon Sunday! Did someone just call me Moses?"