Sunday, November 18, 2012

Finally Settled.

     I posted a few months ago about how i was struggling with not having a headstone yet for Carys. We had trouble deciding on what we wanted, then we had several other delays (like her headstone being sent back to Georgia twice before the company purchased a new machine to etch it again). The monument company we used was wonderful though and they were taking care of the problem when we didn't even know there was a problem.

     Her headstone was finally set in place this past Friday. It could have been a very emotional day, but it wasn't. I feel peaceful at the thought that it is finally settled. We're moving along with The Carys Rainn Foundation, and I believe we're in a good place in our grieving. We miss her and will as long as we are on this earth. BUT... we're thankful for the time we had.

"Though my heart is torn, I will praise you in this storm"


"Be still, and know that I am GOD" Psalm 46:!0

As always, I'm so thankful for my babies and everything God is doing through them both.


No comments: