Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Time for a Caption Contest!

UPDATE: Contest closed, there will be a poll to follow, don't forget to vote! 

So many things I could say....


Here's the deal: If I have at least 10 caption entries (from 10 different people) by 11:00 pm on Friday (approximately 48 hours from now), I will then post a poll with the entries and allow voting. The caption with the most votes will receive a prize... Fitting with the picture theme, I'll be giving away a heated ice scraper to the winner. :)
Happy Captioning!!
(Though I'm sure it won't be an issue, any caption that may be considered as disrespectful will be promptly removed)

11 comments:

Megan said...

Really mom? I can drive this thing, on my own?

Holly said...

I hope they don't expect me to parallel park this thing!

Erin said...

Let's roll, Mommy-o!

Aunt Amy said...

Honest Officer, I didnt SEE a speedlimit sign. I was distracted when "Little Green Frog" came on the radio!

Anonymous said...

What was it that Papaw said about runing the race set before me?

Robin

Unknown said...

Lead foot? No Sir! My feet don't even reach the pedals!

Keri Kitchen said...

Nancy Braden Justice contributed:

Are we there yet???

Joyce said...

"Grab a seat mom, I got the "gas" to go for miles!"

Vanessa Ison said...

I know...I know...buckle up, don't drive fast, pay attention to other cars, don't pick up hitch hikers, no texting. Seriously, you would think this was my first time! :)

Terra jean said...

"we be rollin' they hatin'

Keri Kitchen said...

Gene Thomas- where is my seat belt, I am going to mr tomme`s house

Pam Kitchen- Hey Cuties, how do you like my new wheels?!!!

Pam Bush Lewis- By the way mom, dad and I couldn't fix the brakes, so we made the horn louder :P

Scottiann McLain- Well you see officer..... If you sniff this diaper you would totally understand :-)